Posted Thu Oct 03 2019
In How to use Flick, Instagram Hashtags
Having a well organized and frequently updated hashtag storage system can help you save time, improve results and test different groups of hashtags! Enter Hashtag Collections, the #1 place to organize and manage your Instagram hashtags.
👷♀️You can build a Hashtag Collections by:
- Importing in an existing hashtag list
- Finding hashtags using Flick’s Hashtag Search
There are limitless possibilities when it comes to organizing your hashtags, however, we would suggest creating a variety of different hashtag groups using inspiration from some of Flick’s top users!
Based on the hashtag type
- Location hashtags
- Topic-specific hashtags
- Community Hashtags
- Audience specific hashtags
Learn more about the different types of Instagram Hashtags here:
Based on the potential content to be posted
- Black and white photography
- Portrait photography
- Landscape photography
Creating ahead of time for specific posts
- Post 1 – Vegan Smoothie recipe
- Post 2 – Vegetarian lunch ideas
- Post 3 – Gluten-free dessert inspiration
Based on top-performing posts for re-purposing & analyzing
- #1 best performing post of July
- #2 best performing post of July
- #3 best performing post of July
Based on Average like ranges
- Marketing #’s 100-200 average likes
- Marketing #’s 200 – 300 average likes
- Marketing #’s 300 – 400 average likes
Now you’ve got your hashtags organized, they’re available for whenever you need them.
- If you’re scheduling posts from your laptop, you can easily copy hashtags from your collections via the Flick desktop app.
- If you’re looking to access your hashtags whilst on the move, you can copy hashtag collections via the Flick mobile app. (Coming soon).