Using suggested filters allows you to quickly find hashtags that are the right size for your Instagram account’s size and engagement rate.
Using suggested filters allows you to quickly find hashtags that are the right size for your linked Instagram account’s size and engagement rate. This means you’ll be limiting the hashtags Flick outputs so you only see hashtags you’re likely to rank in the ‘top posts’ section of. 😃
To activate suggested filters, you must link an Instagram account to Flick by logging in with Facebook.
- Your Instagram account must be a business account (personal & creator profiles cannot be linked to Flick).
- You must be an Admin of this Facebook page via your personal Facebook profile in order to be able to add the Instagram profile to your Flick account, as the permissions for the Instagram business profile lie within the Facebook page.
- You must be logged in via the facebook account.
If you do not have a business account on Instagram, please visit this post on how to turn your personal or creator account Instagram account into a business account.
🔗 How to link your Instagram account
- Step 1: Visit the ‘profile & billing’ section of Flick.
- Step 2: Click the ‘Instagram accounts’ tab.
- Step 3: Click the ‘link Instagram accounts’ button & sign in with Facebook.
- Step 4: Select the Instagram account(s) you’d like to link to your Flick account.
🔎 How to make a search using ‘suggested filters’
- Step 1: Click the ‘filters’ button on the explore page.
- Step 2: Click the ‘suggested filters’ tick box.
- Step 3: Save your filters by clicking apply.
- Step 4: Now make your search using suggested filters!
- Voila! You’re now using suggested filters. 🎉
As you can see, the hashtags outputted are now all within your filter range. If you’d like to learn more about what these metrics mean, click here.
If you’d like to learn more about Flick’s Instagram hashtag metrics, click here.
💡Bonus Tip: You can adjust your filter values at any point!